Capacity 35 guests
4 Creole homes of 90 sqm
2 to 6 guests
- 2 large bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 living room / kitchen
- 1 large terrace
A Creole house of 200 sqm
6 to 12 guests
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with individual bathroom
- 1 bathroom with washing machine
- 1 large terrace including a large living area and a kitchen with dishwasher
Two cottages for people with reduced mobility
- access ramp, bathroom...
Free wifi internet
Five cottages in a tropical Orchard of 4200 m² with swimming pool, just 5 minutes on foot from the beach.
Located in the north of Basse-Terre, on the coast of Nogent, between Deshaies and Sainte-Rose, holiday homes in a natural and rural environment: tropical forests, rivers, volcanic massif, waterfalls, natural baths and beaches, the unique charm of the island of beautiful waters.
- In a quiet and family sphere, away from roads and everyday stress.
- Near the departures of all the excursions and activities
- Green tourism
- In the area: supermarket, grocery store, bakery, tobacco-press, physician, Institute of beauty/spa...
- 7 km away: the fishing village of Sainte-Rose offers all the useful facilities: banks, local, market position, pharmacy, shops all kinds
- 40 minutes from the airport.
- Between sea and mountains
- Equipped for groups