Reservation and payment
The present contract is established between SARL Gîtes Mosaïques, hereafter called “the hirer”, and the tenant.
- The contract is deemed accepted upon receipt of the deposit by the lessor.
- The rental is guaranteed by the reception of the deposit, generally fixed at 30% of the rental amount.
- The balance is to be paid before arrival or at the delivery of the keys.
- For groups, the balance is to be paid one month before the beginning of the stay.
- In case of cancellation by the tenant, the deposit paid will not be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than one month before the beginning of the stay, the total amount of the rent remains due and payable.
Liability and rental rules
- The furniture, the installations and the swimming pool are under the responsibility of the tenants who must return them in the same state as on their arrival.
- Missing, damaged or broken items will be refunded at cost. Replacement is not allowed.
- The tenant must report any damage or breakage immediately.
- A swimming pool put at the exclusive disposal of the tenants, under their own responsibility.
- Pool users must shower before swimming.
- Children must be supervised at all times while in and around the pool.
- Pets are not allowed, except with the prior and explicit authorization of the renter.
- The initial cleaning is included in the rental price.
- Tenants are required to leave the gîtes in a reasonable state of cleanliness. Additional charges may apply if they are left in an excessively dirty condition.
- Tenants are allowed to listen to music in the gîtes within the limits of personal use and must not in any way be likely to disturb the neighbors or other tenants.
- Tenants must notify management of any visits from outsiders.
- The lessor declines all responsibility in case of lack of use for reasons beyond his control, such as water or electricity failures, as well as in case of theft or deterioration of the personal effects of the tenants.
- Any breakdown or technical failure will be reported as soon as possible to the renter.
- The owner reserves the right to ask for a deposit on arrival to cover any damage caused by the tenant.
- It will be returned to the tenant at the time of his departure, after deduction of any damage.
- If the amount of damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, the difference will be due and payable.
- The deposit may also be withheld in case of non-compliance with the rental rules, such as noise pollution or exceeding the capacity of the rented property.
The present contract is established in French, in electronic version or on paper, each copy is valid and opposable to the parties, in accordance with the legal provisions in force. Only the French version of the contract is binding, any translation is for information purposes only. The parties agree that any dispute arising from the interpretation or application of this contract will be settled by the court of Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe, which is expressly designated as competent.